Translate

Thursday, May 24, 2012

THE GOSPEL OF HATE



BYWORD
"A NATION CALLED OUT OF THEIR NAME"



THE BOOK THAT WILL CHANG E THE FACE OF RACE IN AMERICA FOREVER!

AVAILABLE ON

AMAZON 


BARNES & NOBLE


iTunes


KOBO 







THE GOSPEL OF HATE


The Gospel of hate God validates,
The Gospel of hate the Bible narrates,    
The Gospel of hate can you relate?
The Israelite Bible teaches us about the righteousness of hate,

The preacher of hate you immolate,
The teacher of hate you don’t tolerate?
The preacher of love you appreciate,
You perpetrate if you hate the hate,
You’re a hater!

I hate the devil he’s a liar the so-called Negroes are the Jews,
I hate the KKK murderers, who lynched my fathers the original Hebrews,

I hate Margret Sanger and her ungodly plan,
Blessed is the woman that declines the counsel from the ungodly planners,
Of the devils plan parenthood bloody hands,

I hate injustice,
I hate oppression,
I hate wickedness,
I hate deception
I hate hypocrisy disguise as democracy,
So, what you hating?
MAMMON"

No comments:

Post a Comment